New Services and Upgrades

If you are building a new home or business or need to upgrade your electric service, meet with your electrical contractor to determine the size of service that is required. Once this has been determined, contact the Operations Department of Barton County Electric Cooperative, Inc. to schedule a site visit.

Have your electrical contractor upgrade your service entrance wiring, from the meter to the house or other building, to the National Electric Code and any other applicable codes. Barton County Electric Cooperative, Inc. will upgrade the lines and equipment, as necessary from the main distribution line to the meter pole.

Please contact the Operations Department at 417-682-5636 / 800-286-5636